Saturday, November 13, 2010

She's electric?

When this song was released 15 years ago, The Semi-Retired Drama Queen thought that Noel Gallagher wrote this song with her in mind... She still thinks so though!


The reason:
She's electric
(Well the Semi-Retired Drama Queen can come across as that to some)

She's in a family full of eccentrics
(YES, definitely!)

She done things I never expected
(Many times...)

And I need more time
(Didn't know that he needed more time... Should have told her...)

She's got a sister
(Bingo! She has ONE sister!)

And god only knows how I've missed her
(Hahah! God only knows how she had known this all along!)

And on the palm on her hand is a blister
(She has had many blisters on the palm of her hand...)

Later in the song...

She's got a brother...
(YES she does!)

But I quite fancy her mother...
(This one, she wasn't aware!)

But I think that she likes me
(Yeah, she used to like him)

She's got a cousin
(uh-huh...)

In fact she's got 'bout a dozen
(Damn right she does... over a dozen!)

She's got one in the oven...
(NO! this one was a make believe... U wish Noel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment